We established a quality management system based on the IATF16949 certification.
We develop and propose crafting methods and processes that optimize QCD. We always incorporate the latest knowledge when performing comprehensive quality control across all processes.
Also, we avoid human errors and careless mistakes through automated measurements on the production line, and prior to shipping, precision measurements are performed by personnel who have acquired internal certification in order to assure the quality of the final product.
TAKANOGIKEN’s quality assurance
Our quality management system is based on the IATF16949 certification.
- We established a quality management system based on the IATF16949 certification. In-depth education is provided to all staff through manuals and training.
- In addition to fulfilling your requirements, we also strive to assure quality that anticipates the needs of society. We work with a broad range of customers, and we keep internal standards updated by incorporating current standards and knowledge.
Quality is incorporated into all processes.
- Being positioned on the frontlines of manufacturing, our goals are to optimize QCD and reduce defects, and we develop and propose the best crafting methods and processes.
- We have set strict standards for all processes, and our manufacturing is high quality and high precision.
- We develop and produce automated inspection equipment and image measuring equipment in-house. We perform in-process, automated inspections of all products in order to avoid human error.
- We can also perform specialized inspections for electronic parts, such as measurements after reflowing of parts mounted on circuit boards.
- We perform preventive maintenance on automated production systems to maintain stable precision and quality.
Quality inspections are performed by personnel who have acquired an internal certification.
- Measurements of parts mounted on circuit boards
- High-precision dimensional measurements through imaging
- Precision measurements are performed by personnel that have acquired an internal certification.
- We have established our own internal certification system. Every year certification tests are held, and qualifications are updated to actively train personnel and maintain and improve their skills.